Frequently Asked Questions
PRIMARY CONTRACT HOLDER INFORMATION
You will need to provide proof of car insurance. No, your own car insurance, most likely, will not cover you in a rental UTV.
We have full coverage on all of our units, however, our insurance company does require all renters/drivers to provide proof of car insurance, in order to be covered under our policy.
- Vehicles are not to be driven off the pavement. Absolutely NO off-roading.
- Replace all fuel that was used before you return the unit.
- Do not drive the UTV’s on any road with a speed limit over 40 MPH.
- This is state law and you can be ticketed. The Roadster’s are legal for all roads.
- ALL UNITS ARE TRACKED AND MONITORED.
- NO off-roading or driving in a reckless manner.
- Unit will be confiscated and NO REFUND will be given.
- A fee of $50 – $500 will be charged if vehicle is brought back excessively dirty.
- Do not drive in the rain. Pull over to a safe spot and wait for it to clear. If this will cause you to be late, just call us and let us know. We will not charge you a late fee in this instance.
- UTV’s are NOT ALLOWED to go to The Dragon.
- Do not drive/race laps through cabin neighborhoods.
HOW OLD DO I NEED TO BE TO RENT/DRIVE?
HOW LONG IN ADVANCE DO I HAVE TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
DO YOU HAVE A PET POLICY?
However, we are not responsible for any potential harm to your animals. Any rips, tears, or bodily fluid accidents will be assessed for a damage fee in accordance with the severity of the damage.