Frequently Asked Questions For Street Legal UTVs
PRIMARY CONTRACT HOLDER INFORMATION
You will need to provide proof of car insurance. No, your own car insurance, most likely, will not cover you in a rental UTV.
We have full coverage on all of our units, however, our insurance company does require all renters/drivers to provide proof of car insurance, in order to be covered under our policy.
- Vehicles are not to be driven off the pavement. Absolutely NO off-roading.
- Replace all fuel that was used before you return the unit.
- Do not drive the UTV’s on any road with a speed limit over 40 MPH.
- This is state law and you can be ticketed. The Roadster’s are legal for all roads.
- ALL UNITS ARE TRACKED AND MONITORED.
- NO off-roading or driving in a reckless manner.
- Unit will be confiscated and NO REFUND will be given.
- A fee of $50 – $500 will be charged if vehicle is brought back excessively dirty.
- Do not drive in the rain. Pull over to a safe spot and wait for it to clear. If this will cause you to be late, just call us and let us know. We will not charge you a late fee in this instance.
- UTV’s are NOT ALLOWED to go to The Dragon.
- Do not drive/race laps through cabin neighborhoods.
HOW OLD DO I NEED TO BE TO RENT/DRIVE?
HOW LONG IN ADVANCE DO I HAVE TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
DO YOU HAVE A PET POLICY?
However, we are not responsible for any potential harm to your animals. Any rips, tears, or bodily fluid accidents will be assessed for a damage fee in accordance with the severity of the damage.